Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You may have a number of questions when it comes to your dental care. Here are a few of the more commonly asked questions we receive.
If you have any other questions, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Swarna, please give us a call today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- If I floss and brush, do I still need to see my dentist?
- How soon should my child visit the dentist?
- I have a silver filling that was placed years ago by a different dentist. Can you replace it with new material?
- What can I do to improve the appearance of my teeth?
- What is the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- I've heard that crown lengthening will help the appearance of my 'gummy' smile. Will it hurt?
- What kind of treatments can you offer to help me avoid pain associated with a root canal?
- Can I whiten my teeth if they are very sensitive?
- I've lost a crown. Can you fix it?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- What causes decay?
- What is sealant?
- What is malocclusion?
- Do braces hurt?
- How long will I need to wear braces?